Cylinders & Valves' mini-solenoid valves are manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality, performance, and reliability. All of our 2-way and 3-way solenoid valves can be custom modified to meet your specific requirements. Our mini-solenoid valves are easily and economically repairable and serviceable for years of extended life at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Features of our 2-way & 3-way Micro Solenoid Valves:
- 0-150 PSI operating range; varies by model
- Hydraulic or pneumatic operation
- Aluminum body construction with stainless steel interior parts
- Varnish-impregnated, layer wound, Class "A" coils
- Operate on all standard AC or DC voltages
- 7-watt power consumption
- Operating speed up to 600 CPM
- 5 available porting arrangements
- Three 3-way; two 2-way
- Easily & economically repairable and serviceable
- Continuous or intermittent duty cycles
* See individual product pages for additional specifications and information.