Standard Cylinders - 2-D and 3-D Interactive CAD Available
Cylinders & Valves’ standard cylinders are manufactured from top quality materials for superior performance and durability. Every small hydraulic cylinder and pneumatic cylinder we create can be custom modified in a number of ways to meet your unique needs.
Standard Small Hydraulic Cylinder Features:
- 0-500 PSI operating range; varies by model
- Hydraulic or pneumatic operation
- Non-corrosive throughout
- Heavy wall tube (1/8” brass)
- Pump cylinder finish.
- Polished & ground stainless steel piston rods
- Threaded rods standard; non-threaded rods available upon request
- Hollow rods available upon request
- Easily & economically repairable and serviceable
- Aircraft type “O” ring seals (Buna “N” standard compound) standard
- Other seal types available upon request
- Magnetic positioning piston available
- Imperial threads standard; metric threads available upon request
- Multiple mounting options available for most cylinders
* See individual product pages for additional specifications and information.