Standard Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders
Cylinders & Valves’ standard cylinders are manufactured from top quality materials for superior performance and durability. Every small hydraulic cylinder and pneumatic cylinder we create can be custom modified in a number of ways to meet your unique needs. The majority of our cylinders are made from C360 brass. For large quantities we also utilize aluminum and steel for pneumatic and hydraulic applications. In addition to high quality, our hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders are repairable so you can count on our cylinders for you key production applications for many years.
Standard Small Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinder Features:
- 0-500 PSI operating range; varies by model
- Hydraulic or pneumatic operation
- Non-corrosive throughout
- Heavy wall tube (1/8” brass)
- Pump cylinder finish.
- Polished & ground stainless steel piston rods
- Threaded rods standard; non-threaded rods available upon request
- Hollow rods available upon request
- Easily & economically repairable and serviceable
- Aircraft type “O” ring seals (Buna “N” standard compound) standard
- Other seal types available upon request
- Magnetic positioning piston available
- Imperial threads standard; metric threads available upon request
- Multiple mounting options available for most cylinders
* See individual product pages for additional specifications and information.
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinder Product Offerings
Cylinders & Valves, Inc. is a Custom Manufacturer and Supplier of High Quality Small Bore Cylinders and Accompanying Valves.Contact Us
IQS Directory Trusted Supplier