Solenoid Operated Cylinders - 2-D and 3-D Interactive CAD Available
Each solenoid cylinder from Cylinders & Valves is manufactured from top quality materials in order to deliver outstanding performance and reliability. These small bore solenoid cylinders feature hydraulic or pneumatic operation and are available in "large" (LSRC & LSRTC models) and heavy duty (HSUC) configurations. Our solenoid cylinder design includes AC- or DC-powered electric solenoids. All of our solenoid cylinders can be modified in a number of ways to meet your unique requirements.
Solenoid Cylinder Features:
- 0-150 PSI operating range
- Media: Air, water, oil
- Non-corrosive throughout
- Heavy wall tube (1/8” brass)
- Pump cylinder finish
- Polished & ground stainless steel rods
- Threaded and non-threaded rods available; standard varies by model
- Imperial threads standard; metric threading available upon request
- Easily & economically serviceable and repairable
- Operating speeds to 600 CPM
- Single acting spring return
- Solenoids available in most AC or DC voltages
* See individual product pages for additional specifications and information.